Festivities start at 8 pm and end with Midnight Prayer for the World and Floating Lantern Send-Off!
There will be lots to do throughout the evening...
Places for FOOD... don’t eat before you arrive!
NEW: Food Trucks
- Brazilian BBQ: Adriano is a native Brazilian who came to the United States in 2000. Her pork, steak and spicy chicken are staples of Brazilian cuisine. Look forward to her Brazilian cheese steak, pulled pork, grilled cinnamon pineapple and tacos with chicken, beef, pork and pineapple.
- The Taza Truck: Taza means 'fresh' in Arabic. Come try the Taza Truck's Egyptian-inspired cuisine. They have an array of meat, vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free dishes. You'll enjoy their chicken or beef shawarma, fried chicken, Egyptian spinach pie, Egyptian falafal, hummus and baba ghanouj.
- Hai Street Kitchen: Look for all-natural, freshly-made tasty sushi burritos and poke bowls.
- El Cactus Mexican Restaurant: Featuring the spices and tastes of Mexico.
- Parma John's Italian: They like to think of their food as Italian comfort food.
- Nelson's Ice Cream: Nelson's will scoop up some of their favorite ice cream flavors, crafted the old fashioned way with quality ingredients like Fresh Milk, Sweeteners, Cream and lots of flavor.
- Pa. Dutch Bakery: featuring Landis Market's World's Largest Shoofly and Funnycake!
- Equal Exchange Coffee Bar
- Beverage Hut
MEDA Project Tents to Visit
- Learn how MEDA uses business solutions to end poverty
- It’s like taking a trip around the world!
- Learn, shop, taste and experience culture from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Haiti, Ghana, Myanmar, Jordan, Ukraine, Libya, Ethiopia, and Kenya
How fun is it to buy cool stuff and help people at the same time?
- Ten Thousand Villages: Beautiful fair trade items from around the world.
- Care and Share Shoppes: Sales benefit MCC's work with refugees
- Bi Tavi Boutique: Helps girls in Cambodia
- Street Vendors: Selling hand-woven scarves and tasty peanuts to help those in Ethiopia
Soccer and more!
If you like soccer come on out to play under the lights or try out some other games from around the world.
- Be a detective in our mini Escape Room!
- Get your hair braided or a henna tattoo!
- Light a candle for God’s peace and joy to flow through our world!
- Visit our photo booth with your friends wearing hats from our “International Collection”
- Sit around a fire barrel and sip coffee
- Smile at the Fan Cam!
- Use your artistic skills to draw a picture with sidewalk chalk
Live Music Tent
Line-up with Emcee and Singer Tyler Hunsberger
- 8 pm Tyler Hunsberger
- 8:30 pm Congolese Worship Team Band from Philadelphia
- 9:30 pm Riverside, including Brenna Sowers from LCBC Worship Team and Logan Hunsberger & Travis Hoover from Messiah College
- 10:30 pm Jonathon Nieto Flamenco-style Spanish guitar
- 11:15 pm Elk Embassy Alternative Rock/blues fusion
- 12:00 pm Prayer for the World and Floating Lantern Send-Off
We thank the many musicians and vocalists who are donating their time and talent to play at the Night Market! We are in for an amazing night of live music!
Congolese "Evangelical Center for Revival” Worship Team Band
You will want to dance to the festive African rhythms and sounds from this lively band. Many of the members are refugees that have endured difficult journeys yet they enthusiastically praise the Lord showing joy and gratefulness as they sing!
Band Contact Info: Ronsard: 484-908-4185 / Amelia: 267-500-4408
Tyler is a local musician that started playing at church and now has been regularly playing locally. His country music roots have opened up many doors, he loves the music but the relationships are what drives him. Tyler first learned to play guitar with his grandfather Sharon and has since taken his grandfather out on the road with him. You will often see Sharon playing harmonica right by his side. Look him up on Facebook to find out local venues he will be playing.
Band Contact Info:Tyler.Hunsberger@gmail.com - Cell: 215-892-8870
Jonathon brings young talent to the stage with a gypsy flamenco blend. Listening to his father play Spanish guitar as a child he was inspired to practice his guitar hours each day developing a unique “one man band” style that you will find entertaining! On the streets of Philadelphia and other venues Jonathon loves to play music and it shows as he performs!
Band Contact Info: Jonathon Nieto - E-mail: email@example.com - Phone: 484-905-2633
Elk Embassy is a group of 6 average guys (Frankie Rosenberger, Derek Reeser, Ethan Neal, Jack Foley, Ryan Moyer, and John Bergstresser) who all attended high school together. Their sound is unique and can be best described as Alternative Rock/Blues Fusion.
Band Contact Info: Facebook: facebook.com/ElkEmbassy - Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/elk-embassy
Riverside comes together again for the Night Market under the direction of talented songwriter and worship leader Jon Hoover. Enjoy Rick Dengler, a professional sax player, formerly with the Marine Corp Band playing some smooth jazz along with a variety of music styles and soloists. We welcome Brenna Sowers from LCBC Worship Team and Logan Hunsberger and Travis Hoover from Messiah College.
Band Contact Info: Jon Hoover, firstname.lastname@example.org
Coffee House Music
We thank the many musicians and vocalists who are donating their time and talent to play at the Night Market! You'll enjoy more great music on our Coffee House stage.
- 7:55 pm Connie & Co.
- 8:30 pm Souderton Girls' Accapella, Emma Ford, and “Heather & Emma”
- 9:05 pm Dock Alumni Quartet
- 9:40 pm Cassie Diaz
- 10:15 pm Jon Bishop & Friends
- 10:50 pm Jackie Turner
John Bishop and Friends
Jon Bishop, a well-loved local artist and his friends will entertain with a variety of folk and modern music.
Cassie is a graduate of Souderton High School and is back using her gifts as a music teacher. Enjoy her beautiful singing.
Connie Landis & Co.
Songs from the Appalachian folk music tradition, believed to have developed from African influences and the traditional Welsh, English and Irish music brought to the United States by immigrants and enslaved people.
Dock Alumni Quartet
A popular group of young men, Isaac, Seth, Evan and Elias, with a mixture of barbershop style and their own unique sound.
Souderton High School Girl's Acappella Group
Heather and Emma
Emma Bentch and Heather Wertenbaker have been a singing duo since junior high. You will love their harmony.
You may have recently seen Emma as Madam Librarian in Souderton's Music Man musical. Come hear her lovely soprano voice!
Jackie, Owner of Parma John's
Jackie and her husband left Broadway in New York City to raise their family in a more rural setting. She will be sharing her gifts making delicious pizza and entertaining us on stage.