Lots to do throughout the evening....
Places for FOOD... don’t eat before you come!
- Taza Food Truck (Mediterranean), El Cactus (Mexican), Papa Johns (Italian), and more!
- Free samples from 10 different countries in each tent!
MEDA Project Tents to Visit
- It’s like taking a trip around the world!
- Learn, shop, taste and experience culture from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Haiti, Ghana, Myanmar, Jordan, Ukraine, Libya, Ethiopia, and Kenya
Soccer and more!
If you like soccer come on out to play under the lights or try out some other games from around the world.
- Be a detective in our mini Escape Room!
- Get your hair braided or a henna tattoo!
- Light a candle for God’s peace and joy to flow through our world!
- Visit our photo booth with your friends wearing hats from our “International Collection”
- Sit around a fire barrel and sip coffee
- Smile at the Fan Cam!
Live Music Tent
Line-up with Emcee and Singer Tyler Hunsberger
- 8 pm Tyler Hunsberger
- 8:30 pm Jonathon Nieto Flamenco-style Spanish guitar
- 9:30 pm Rick Dengler & Co.
- 10:30 pm Congolese Worship Team Band from Philadelphia
- 11:30 pm Elk Embassy Alternative Rock/blues fusion
Coffee House Music
Brandi Brubaker and more!
Midnight Prayer for the world
We thank the following musicians and vocalists who are donating their time and talent to play at the Night Market! We are in for an amazing night of live music!
Congolese "Evangelical Center for Revival” Worship Team Band
You will want to dance to the festive African rhythms and sounds from this lively band. Many of the members are refugees that have endured difficult journeys yet they enthusiastically praise the Lord showing joy and gratefulness as they sing!
Band Contact Info: Ronsard: 484-908-4185 / Amelia: 267-500-4408
Tyler is a local musician that started playing at church and now has been regularly playing locally. His country music roots have opened up many doors, he loves the music but the relationships are what drives him. Tyler first learned to play guitar with his grandfather Sharon and has since taken his grandfather out on the road with him. You will often see Sharon playing harmonica right by his side. Look him up on Facebook to find out local venues he will be playing.
Band Contact Info:Tyler.Hunsberger@gmail.com - Cell: 215-892-8870
Jonathon brings young talent to the stage with a gypsy flamenco blend. Listening to his father play Spanish guitar as a child he was inspired to practice his guitar hours each day developing a unique “one man band” style that you will find entertaining! On the streets of Philadelphia and other venues Jonathon loves to play music and it shows as he performs!
Band Contact Info: Jonathon Nieto - E-mail: email@example.com - Phone: 484-905-2633
Elk Embassy is a group of 6 average guys (Frankie Rosenberger, Derek Reeser, Ethan Neal, Jack Foley, Ryan Moyer, and John Bergstresser) who all attended high school together. Their sound is unique and can be best described as Alternative Rock/Blues Fusion. Although distance between Universities spaces them apart, one factor still holds them together and is the driving force behind their music: passion. It's not just the passion for music however, but rather the passion of connecting people through honest, and relatable emotional experience. They seek nothing more than to give back what music always gave them; to make people know for sure that they are not alone in anything they go through. That music is divine and that there's always someone out there who understands what you feel.
Band Contact Info: Facebook: facebook.com/ElkEmbassy - Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/elk-embassy
Rick Dengler & Co.
Rick Dengler, a professional sax player, formerly with the Marine Corps Band, teams up with a fantastic band under the direction of talented songwriter and worship leader, Jon Hoover. This band will feature a variety of music styles and soloists.
Band Contact Info: Jon Hoover, firstname.lastname@example.org